The last decade has seen an increase in the intensity of the use of new technologies in the social sphere and in civil society. The project is called by the community as Transformation Digital. Digital technologies have undoubtedly served as a means of increasing global competition, but they also offer companies the opportunity to rethink existing business models, processes and procedures.
The specific objectives were:
- Identify the types of e-skills that are in high demand by SMEs.
- Provide advice and describe the sectors and industries in which SMEs are already confronted.
- Propose short-term training solutions for e-skills for strength.
- Develop a high-quality training programme of no more than 2 months full time.
- Organise and implement “pilot” training programmes in the regions for skills.
- On the basis of the pilot programmes, produce one or more relevant pilot programmes.
The European Commission created a project in 2021 called “Digital Skills: New Professions, New Educational Methods, New jobs” which developed training programmes for SME employees and the unemployed to acquire the digital skills of the biting world. It was created with the help of partners Bluespecs, Ci
vitta and Universidad Politecnica de Caetagena. Digital skills are key competences for the lifelong learning of new technologies, digital competence consists in knowing how to use with familiarity and critical spirit the
information society technologies for work, leisure and communication. It is supported by basic skills in ICT (Information Society Technologies).
The use of computers to retrieve, evaluate, store, produce, present and exchange information, as well as to communicate and participate in collaborative networks via the Internet has led to the creation of four projects related to these skills:
- Introduction to full stack development: is a project that refers to participants interested in programming, providing basic technical knowledge and new technologies.
- Digital sales, marketing and cybersecurity: this is a project that teaches marketing professionals how to create websites and use tools to increase their field of work.
- Digital marketing and sales for SMEs: this is a project that provides participants with the opportunity to create their own digital marketing strategy.
- Introduction to data analytics: this project consists in learning the skills of data analysis.
The aim was to create projects drawn from the results of testing e-skills training programmes that would enable SMEs, their employees and the unemployed across Europe to acquire the necessary skills, the pilot projects, which involved more than 60 stakeholders in the design, have been refined through additional
The training project that showed the greatest progress in terms of acquisition of skills was Digital Marketing, while the least progress was found in Introducion to data analytics. Acquiring basic levels of digital skills in any industry is relatively easy. At the end of the projects, participants were asked to assess the extent to which they felt the course had helped to apply the skills they had acquired in the workplace. It was found that there was no connection between learning difficult skills and performance in the workplace.
Need more information? contact us